Sunday, January 17, 2010

My 2nd Sunday Of 2010

"Blurb!" Just had my aromatic abalone porridge for dinner and I'm in the mist of digesting the savory meal. Nothing beats my Mum’s cooking! My biceps, calf, hamstring, abdomen, ankle... are aching badly.

I just went running and swimming at Serangoon Stadium and Swimming Complex respectively. My Dad and brother, Shawn, are with me. It's father and sons day out. I initiated the exercise as I had done badly in my 2.4km run during PE on Wednesday. (I had not done much or even not done any rigorous exercise for over 3 to 4 months) I decide to devote time for physical training every week to build up on my fitness. Dad and I went jogging rounds and rounds round the stadium. I managed 3 rounds of jogging without stopping and 1 round of sprinting. I completed a total of 8 rounds round the stadium which is 3.2km.

I had music lesson in the morning. I am the only boy in class….-.-(but the youngest!) There a problem came. My teacher posted a challenge to use we had to improvise a piece of music with just chords (OMG!) and one student has to create the first introduction. One of the girls was asked to craft the question. “Nice one. Now, who shall we begin with…” *Girls looked at each other then turned to look at me…* “Okay… Gentleman first. Let’s welcome Calvin up” In me I cried “Conspiracy!!! What the….” I forced a smile and dragged my feet to the electone. “Okay cool it dude, you can do it and you can do it to show them who’s boss” I said to myself. I quickly got over my turn with a fast and catchy jazz-themed piece. My teacher praised me and phew! The girls took their turn and I managed to be the best!

Next, I had Math lesson, one-to-one, I started on Quadratic equations (Chim!) and wrapped up Factorisation of Algebra. A boring one and a half hour. (Almost dozed off…)
It’s late now gtg! Need to sleep early there's Lit test tomorrow… ZZZzzzzzz……

(p.s. I can get my Diby Drillbot liao! YaY! XD)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gratz, after like so long then get yr ddb
-yilong

Post a Comment